If you are having trouble receiving SMS code, you can choose to reset SMS Authentication following below guide.
If your phone is still able to receive the SMS verification code, you can disable the phone number by yourself at the account's Two-factor Authentication. Otherwise, please submit request to customer service https://support.bitinfi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to ask for resetting SMS Authentication and upload the following documents for approval:
- Identity Card Front Side or Cover
- Identity Card Back Side or Personal Page
- Please provide a photo of you holding your Identity Card front side or cover. In the same picture, make a statement to Reset 2FA and today’s date displayed. Make sure your face is clearly visible and that all Identity Card details are clearly readable.
- Please input latest depositing address for specific coin. Noted that your account will be locked for 2 hours if you inputted wrong address for 3 times.
- Please check your email inbox and reply us the resetting confirmation email.
How to find your deposit address:
You can find it from withdrawal records in other exchanges account or transaction records in your wallet.
Please submit request to customer service https://support.bitinfi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Resetting your SMS Authentication is very manually and will often take more than 2 days. Note that your withdrawals will be disabled for 48 hours after the reset occurs.